Q: "Recently I've been noticing that i get a lot of headaches whenever im around lots of people. this started happening when i started high school (my high school is huge. 3000 people.) & today when i went into a store full of people, i started feeling tired and a headache started to arise which is when i started wondering -- could this be possible because of lots of energies that im absorbing? or? idk what's happening?"
You’re not alone.
Lots of people (including myself - going out to a large gathering is always a “big deal” for me) experience getting exhausted very quickly, headaches, and sometimes other ailments like stomach aches when they go into large groups due to unconscious clairsentience, or empathy.
What’s happening is that without even realizing it, you’re absorbing other people’s garbage energy, and having your own energy siphoned away.
The key to remedying this is….
1. First, simply be aware that this is what’s happening. You’ll find that if you’re mentally prepared it gets a little bit better.
2. Make an active effort to protect your energy, and not absorb other people’s. This can be as simple or as complicated as you like. Tell yourself before you go to school, or out into a crowd- “My energy is my own. I am shielded from low vibrational and negative energy. I retain all of my own vibrancy, and only allow high vibrational, positive energy into my heart.” You can add to this a visualization if you like, imagining a bubble of golden or white energy and light around you. You can also call in a protector guide (even if you don’t know who that is yet) to be a buffer between you and everyone else.
3. Narrow your focus and your field of energy. Clairsentience/empathy is entirely under your control. Part of why we unconsciously give away our energy and absorb the bad stuff is because our focus drifts around, and so too does our energy. In large crowds you might find yourself looking at people and wondering:
-What’s he thinking?
-What’s she feeling right now?
-What’s going on in their life?
-Oh, they look sad, I wonder what that’s about?
When we do this, our energy moves over to that person, interacts with their energy, and starts to give us the answer, and if you’re naturally clairsentient then it does that through feeling. If you can reduce the amount of mental wondering, you can keep your energy to yourself a bit better.
Imagine that 50% of people are walking around with bad moods, negative attitudes, health problems, and their exuding this energy. Imagine that they wear those things on their body like a layer of dirt and mud. These people are also unconsciously looking for ways to get clean, so if they pass someone without any mud on them, they wipe off some of their dirt on that person. It’s not intentional. It’s not usually a bad thing…most people don’t notice, or the energy doesn’t stick to them.
But then there’s the people with unregulated clairsentience/empathy. They move through a large crowd and touch everyone they pass…picking up the dirt. Picking up the mud.
A little mindfulness, some intention/affirmation, and visualization if you resonate with that should go a long way.
I hope this is helpful to you!
A few other tips:
- Make sure you’re staying hydrated. Not just for your physical body (though that’s the best reason) but your energetic body benefits from adequate amounts of water too.
- If you’re already feeling low on energy, avoid big crowds! Sometimes the headaches and the ick are stemming from the fact that we’re low on fuel ourselves. Make sure to take care of yourself, get plenty of rest, and engage in self-care regularly so that your defenses aren’t weakened.
<3 <3 <3