I love this question!
- Short answer: Yes.
- Long answer: It’s far from perfect, but always on point in some way.
I am very frequently given information about the future from my guides, and also very often by Spirits I don’t recognize who just drop in, put me in a tizzy, and then show me how many kids I’m going to have, and when.
It happens with Tarot, too. For a while, to practice predictions, I asked my cards specifically to show me something that was going to happen that day that I would have no prior knowledge about. I would write down my exact prediction, and then see what happened as the day went on. It was very accurate. I predicted pizza parties (yes, seriously), and breakups. But never with full knowledge. So, even though I knew there would be a pizza party, I didn’t know why. Even though I knew there would be a breakup, I didn’t know who.
Had I prodded further, I probably could have gotten that information. But!
Caveat: Time is fluid (for Spirit) and the future is fluid, so I wouldn’t ever place serious bets on even my own predictions.
Do they usually turn out as they’re presented to me? Yes. I’d say 90% of the time. The other 10% of the time they’re still technically true, but there’s usually a funny twist.
Important: I believe that “seeing” or knowing the future is so very much besides the point of this work.
It can be comforting to know that something will happen, and when it might happen, but I really think it’s a bad idea to live your life waiting for things to happen because you’ve been told that they would. Nothing happens when you stand still. Nothing happens when you wait.
So the healthiest thing is to just go about your life, unconcerned with the future. The future isn’t important. (Seriously. It’s not. It’s only slightly less important than the past.) This moment is. Right now.